pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ross Woolf <rwo...@tybera.com>
Subject RE: Validating signatures and removing signatures
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:51:12 GMT
Thanks, a few key points you gave cleared up my issues.

I am still interested, however, just for my own education on how to identify and remove incremental
sections if anyone can direct me how to do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brzrk One [mailto:brzrk1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:03 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Validating signatures and removing signatures

I iterate through the list returned
by PDDocumentCatalog.getAcroForm().getFields()
and build a new list that does not contain the PDField.findFieldType() == "Sig", then use
PDAcroForm.setFields() to have the form use the new field list, or PDDocumentCatalog.setAcroForm(
null ) if the new field list is empty.

I also iterate through COSDocument.getSignatureDirectories() and remove them from the document.