pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Image from String
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:54:57 GMT
Hello,

I see nobody answered; assuming that with "codebar" you mean a barcode,
you can create an image by creating a BufferedImage object, then getting
a graphics2d device from it, writing on it with your barcode font. Don't
forget to dispose the graphics2d device. You can then use it as in the
AddImageToPDF example.

If you're doing a mass print (i.e. a PDF file with many pages), then it
would be better to do it as text and include the font. See here:
https://pdfbox.apache.org/cookbook/pdfacreation.html

HTH

Tilman