pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Blank page when creating document in Linux
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 06:03:42 GMT
Hi,

Your text is a bit contradictory, "We develop on Windows but deploy our
software to run on Linux" means it is the same, but further in the text
you tell that you are using a different constructor on LINUX.

Could you try to copy the fonts you are using on LINUX to the Windows
version and run it there? What happens?

If it doesn't work, does that happen with any afm / pfb combination?

Have you seen the HelloWorldType1AfmPfb.java code, does this one work on
LINUX? If yes, what happens if you modify the

PDFont font = new PDType1AfmPfbFont(doc,fontfile);

line to the lines you mention below?

If it doesn't work, what happens if you use the 2.0 version?
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Tilman