pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Staerk <jsta...@usegroup.de>
Subject Re: how to add pdfa extension schemas?/Jempbox vs XMPbox
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:47:39 GMT
Hi,

1) thanks
2) This seems to use xmpbox, I did not know there were two XMPMetadata
at all (org.apache.xmpbox.XMPMetadata and
org.apache.jempbox.xmp.XMPMetadata) and so far I used jempbox.

I read from
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/pdfbox-dev/201308.mbox/%3CJIRA.12534142.1323239234412.56576.1377812391819@arcas%3E
that jempbox seems to be deprecated and I should rather use XMPbox.

But somehow I can't find any clue how this should be done, more
precisely, how to  write xmpbox metadata to the document?

I so far use the jempbox way(?)

	PDDocumentCatalog cat = doc.getDocumentCatalog();
	PDMetadata metadata = new PDMetadata(doc);
	metadata.importXMPMetadata(xmp);

but importXMPMetadata does not seem to accept a XMPbox metadata, neither
can I cast it or see any way to convert.

Please advise,
thanks and kind regards,
Jochen

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de      (home office)
Albigerstr. 22       Huswertstraße 14
55232 Alzey          60435 Frankfurt
Tel: (069)569940-20  Fax: (069)569940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645