pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <Francesca.Herpe...@sungard.com>
Subject PDFBox 2.0.0 API changes
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:05:41 GMT
Hi,

we came across the OOM Error during converting PDFs to tiffs - Ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1426
It is said to be fixed in the version 2.0.0. I wanted to test this with the current SNAPSHOT.
The plan is - as 2.0.0 is not yet released to build it locally and include the jar into our
project as long as 2.0.0 is not released.

Currently I have one large problem. The following method was removed from the public API which
we use in our implementation:
page.convertToImage(BufferedImage.TYPE_BYTE_BINARY, TIFF_RESOLUTION);

How would I achieve the same functionality with the changed API?

Thank you and kind regards,
Francesca

Francesca Herpertz | Technical Consultant iWorks | Professional Services & Delivery iWorks
| Insurance | SunGard |
Solmsstraße 18, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel + 49 (0)69 70768 510 | Mob + 49 (0) 176 1111 0143
francesca.herpertz@sungard.com<mailto:francesca.herpertz@sungard.com>
www.sungard.com<http://www.sungard.com/>  www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance<http://www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance>
www.sungard.com/insurance/risk<http://www.sungard.com/insurance/risk>

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
SunGard Systeme GmbH * Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
* Geschäftsführer: Dean B. Gluyas, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria
E. Silbey

[cid:image004.jpg@01CDECBA.225FFA80]

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF1C36.04A09C00]