pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <Francesca.Herpe...@sungard.com>
Subject PDFBox 1.8.5 Release Date
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:57:06 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know what the rough estimate is for the new version 1.8.5 being released.

I took a look at the release notes from 1.8.4 but sadly there is no estimate given.
I am interested in this date as the project I am working on requires a fix for the following
ticket:

We are currently using version 1.8.4 and would eagerly upgrade to the newest version as soon
as it is available.

Thanks and kind regards,
Francesca

Francesca Herpertz | Technical Consultant iWorks | Professional Services & Delivery iWorks
| Insurance | SunGard |
Solmsstraße 18, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel + 49 (0)69 70768 510 | Mob + 49 (0) 176 1111 0143
francesca.herpertz@sungard.com<mailto:francesca.herpertz@sungard.com>
www.sungard.com<http://www.sungard.com/>  www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance<http://www.sungard.com/iworksinsurance>
www.sungard.com/insurance/risk<http://www.sungard.com/insurance/risk>

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
SunGard Systeme GmbH * Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
* Geschäftsführer: Dean B. Gluyas, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria
E. Silbey

[cid:image004.jpg@01CDECBA.225FFA80]

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF1C36.04A09C00]