pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: signature image
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:13:25 GMT
Am Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:43:46 -0600
schrieb Richard Johnson <richard@ytivarg.com>:

> Hi all,
Hi Richard,

> I have a form with many fields.  This form has two signature blocks
Each signature has it's own signature field inside the document not
form. Can you please explain what you mean with signature blocks or
with the fields in your form?

> that are not fields of any kind, at least that I've been able to
> discern.  (Yeah, new to this.)
>
> What's the recommended way--if one exists--to get a signature image
> (aka Borland electronic signature, not be confused with real digital
> signature) into one of those non-fields?
Also i don't understand whats a Borland electronic signature is. The
specification allows some few signature formats but I never heart of a
Borland electronic signature. but indeed it is possible to add exotic
kinds of signature formats.

Maybe you can provide some sample document with these forms and fields.
The mailing list does not attachments, so you would need to upload it
somewhere, maybe dropbox or on a website and provide us a link to the
document.

Best regards
Thomas