pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Richard Johnson <rich...@ytivarg.com>
Subject Re: signature image
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:23:22 GMT
Hi all,

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 08:13:25 AM Thomas Chojecki wrote:
> Each signature has it's own signature field inside the document not
> form. Can you please explain what you mean with signature blocks or
> with the fields in your form?

I just shared a file with you on dropbox.

As you can see, it's a typical (US Style) insurance form.  Most everything is
easily fillable (electronically.)  In the middle are two lines for signatures
and dates.  The dates are ordinarily fillable fields.  Being new to this, I have
absolutely no idea how to put <something> into the signature area, nor what
kind of thing to put there.

> Also i don't understand whats a Borland electronic signature is.

Nothing quite so specific.  I was thinking of "image" in a general sense.
Something like this maybe:
http://www.howtogeek.com/164668/how-to-electronically-sign-documents-without-printing-and-scanning-them/

--
Richard