pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sreejith N P <sreejith...@nic.in>
Subject creating eforms on the fly
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:03:28 GMT
Dear All,

I am new to this group and I am not sure whether I am raising this question
in right group or not.

We have developed an application using which dynamic forms could be
generated.

My requirement is to generate a pdf form which could function as an offline
form. This form could be generated as and when I create an html form using
my application. The form may contain a combination of all html input fields
like text box, text area, combo box, list box etc

Can anyone help me to accomplish this task.

Thanks in advance.

Sreejith