pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: Digital Signature information
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:32:40 GMT
Hi Maruan,
I also take a closer look and find the following part in the
PDF32000_2008 Spec

12.8.1 -> Table 252 on page 467
Type	name	(Optional) The type of PDF object that this dictionary
describes; if present, shall be Sig for a signature dictionary.

@ Nicolas
I think this need to be fixed in future versions. Can you please create
a JIRA Issue [1]?

Best regards
Thomas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX