pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Digital Signature information
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:13:14 GMT
Hi,

I did a very quick scan of the sources and couldn’t find this limitation - I might be wrong
though. Could you let us know how you came to that conclusion e.g. where in the sources did
you find that? Which version of PDFBox are you referring to? Would you have a sample PDF to
validate that?

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Am 25.03.2014 um 11:48 schrieb Nicolas Kaczmarski <Nicolas.Kaczmarski@arhs-developments.com>:

> Hello,
>
> We have a signed PDF but signature is described without key "Sig".
> As you can see in the standard PDF 32000-1:2008 - Table 252 - Entries in a signature
dictionary, this key is optional :
> "(Optional) The type of PDF object that this dictionary describes; if present, shall
be Sig for a signature dictionary. "