pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: RubberStampWithImage sample
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:45:46 GMT
Hi Steven,

I think it’s a bug in JPEGFactory so I would like to ask you to open an issue in Jira [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/]
together with a problem description.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Am 07.03.2014 um 00:12 schrieb Steven M Burg <steve@burgworld.com>:

> Maruan,
>
> I am certain the PDF is not the problem.  To be sure of this, I slightly modified the
sample code to create a new PDF rather than opening an existing one - same result.

> I have uploaded one of the JPG files I am testing with here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104573934/Note.jpg
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Steve
>

> On 3/6/2014 12:50 PM, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
>> Hi Steven,
>>
>> could you upload a sample PDF and the JPGs and PNGs to a public location. I’ll
take a quick look.

>> BR
>> Maruan Sahyoun
>>
>> Am 06.03.2014 um 17:54 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>>
>>> Sorry about that - can anyone else help him? I'm not sure if it is a bug or a
user problem.

>>> Steven: if you get no reaction, try changing the title. People possibly ignore
the thread thinking that I handled this.

>>> Tilman

different error now, which I will consider progress!

that it happens with every image), it is not because of the PDF but because of the image.

to PNG and try the same and tell what happens?

but not support DCT? Isn't DCT the form of compression used in all JPGs?

branch. filter = COSName{DCTDecode}

PDF file displays the message: "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the
page correctly."
DCT.
get it with svn.