pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Étienne Landry <Elan...@coriumsoft.com>
Subject RE: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:38:00 GMT
I just tested it and it works great. I'll make sure to open a bug report next time.

Thank you very much for that very quick fix!

Etienne Landry

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Envoyé : March-25-14 2:03
À : users@pdfbox.apache.org
Objet : Re: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method

Hi,
It has been fixed; wait a few weeks for the version to be released, or a
few hours for the snapshot (look at the date)
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/1.8.5-SNAPSHOT/

Next time please open a bug report in JIRA.
Btw if you're getting trouble with fonts or with colors, try the 2.0
version.

Tilman

Am 24.03.2014 19:41, schrieb Étienne Landry:
> Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention the version. Your crystal ball is pretty good though,
I'm using 1.8.4. If it's any help, the problem was also there in version 1.8.2.

> Thank you!
>
> Etienne Landry
> Programmeur analyste, Corium
> elandry@coriumsoft.com
> (450) 686-1433 au poste 119 ou 1 800 661-4433
>
> 3233, avenue Jean-Béraud
> Laval, Québec, Canada  H7T 2L2

ask you to upload the files to a public location. Could you also let us know which version
of PDFBox you are using?

>> With kind regards
>>
>> Maruan Sahyoun
>>
>> Am 21.03.2014 um 20:29 schrieb Étienne Landry <Elandry@coriumsoft.com>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've been having an issue when displaying some PDF documents, using the convertToImage
method. For the most part, the document's colors seem to be reversed (since they are black
and white documents, the background becomes black and the outline and text becomes white),
but some text isn't displayed, so I guess that particular text's color wasn't reversed, making
it invisible since it's black text on black background.

>>> I've seen that the issue PDFBOX-1223 is similar to mine, but I'm not sure it
is the same problem. Also, I have no clue what the Overprintcontrol feature mentioned in the
issue is or if its implementation has a chance of resolving my issue. I'm new to mailing lists,
so I'm not sure if attached files will sent correctly, nonetheless, I've attached a screenshot
of the document as displayed in Acrobat Reader and another one of the document as displayed
using the convertToImage method, as well as the document itself.