pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Étienne Landry <Elan...@coriumsoft.com>
Subject RE: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:41:23 GMT
Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention the version. Your crystal ball is pretty good though, I'm using
1.8.4. If it's any help, the problem was also there in version 1.8.2.

Thank you!

Etienne Landry
Programmeur analyste, Corium
elandry@coriumsoft.com
(450) 686-1433 au poste 119 ou 1 800 661-4433

3233, avenue Jean-Béraud
Laval, Québec, Canada  H7T 2L2

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Envoyé : March-24-14 14:38
À : users@pdfbox.apache.org
Objet : Re: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method

I've uploaded it to JIRA. My crystal ball says he's using 1.8.4.
Tilman

Am 21.03.2014 20:53, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi Etienne,
>
> unfortunately attachments are not allowed on the mailing list so I would like to ask
you to upload the files to a public location. Could you also let us know which version of
PDFBox you are using?

> With kind regards
>
> Maruan Sahyoun
>
> Am 21.03.2014 um 20:29 schrieb Étienne Landry <Elandry@coriumsoft.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been having an issue when displaying some PDF documents, using the convertToImage
method. For the most part, the document's colors seem to be reversed (since they are black
and white documents, the background becomes black and the outline and text becomes white),
but some text isn't displayed, so I guess that particular text's color wasn't reversed, making
it invisible since it's black text on black background.

>> I've seen that the issue PDFBOX-1223 is similar to mine, but I'm not sure it is the
same problem. Also, I have no clue what the Overprintcontrol feature mentioned in the issue
is or if its implementation has a chance of resolving my issue. I'm new to mailing lists,
so I'm not sure if attached files will sent correctly, nonetheless, I've attached a screenshot
of the document as displayed in Acrobat Reader and another one of the document as displayed
using the convertToImage method, as well as the document itself.