pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Étienne Landry <Elan...@coriumsoft.com>
Subject RE: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:10:19 GMT
Hi Maruan,

I've posted the documents and my screenshots on Google Drive. If they are not displayed correctly
in the browser, downloading the files should work, according to my tests.

PDF file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5J80THfJVvKeVR5eEQxY25QaVE/edit?usp=sharing
Acrobat reader's display : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5J80THfJVvKa3JpN2xvR0tKWnc/edit?usp=sharing
convertToImage display : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5J80THfJVvKTElJb1FJQk54SzA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your quick reply and for any future help.

Etienne Landry
Programmeur analyste, Corium
elandry@coriumsoft.com
(450) 686-1433 au poste 119 ou 1 800 661-4433

3233, avenue Jean-Béraud
Laval, Québec, Canada  H7T 2L2

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maruan Sahyoun [mailto:sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Envoyé : March-21-14 15:54
À : users@pdfbox.apache.org
Objet : Re: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method

Hi Etienne,

unfortunately attachments are not allowed on the mailing list so I would like to ask you to
upload the files to a public location. Could you also let us know which version of PDFBox
you are using?

With kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 21.03.2014 um 20:29 schrieb Étienne Landry <Elandry@coriumsoft.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having an issue when displaying some PDF documents, using the convertToImage
method. For the most part, the document's colors seem to be reversed (since they are black
and white documents, the background becomes black and the outline and text becomes white),
but some text isn't displayed, so I guess that particular text's color wasn't reversed, making
it invisible since it's black text on black background.

> I've seen that the issue PDFBOX-1223 is similar to mine, but I'm not sure it is the same
problem. Also, I have no clue what the Overprintcontrol feature mentioned in the issue is
or if its implementation has a chance of resolving my issue. I'm new to mailing lists, so
I'm not sure if attached files will sent correctly, nonetheless, I've attached a screenshot
of the document as displayed in Acrobat Reader and another one of the document as displayed
using the convertToImage method, as well as the document itself.