pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Steven M Burg <st...@burgworld.com>
Subject Re: RubberStampWithImage sample
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:35:20 GMT
Thanks, Tilman - I was able to download the updated sample code.  I get
a different error now, which I will consider progress!

     at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.JPEGFactory.createFromStream(JPEGFactory.java:72)
     at
org.apache.pdfbox.examples.pdmodel.RubberStampWithImage.doIt(RubberStampWithImage.java:93)
     at
org.apache.pdfbox.examples.pdmodel.RubberStampWithImage.main(RubberStampWithImage.java:185)

Tried this with two different JPGs and a PNG file.

Steve