pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: RubberStampWithImage sample
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 06:13:12 GMT
Ouch, I see the problem is different (after you told that it happens
with every image), it is not because of the PDF but because of the image.

The encoder wouldn't work either in 1.8. I haven't tested it with 2.0.

Before doing this, could you please convert that image to PNG and try
the same and tell what happens?

Also try with the 2.0 version
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Tilman (sorry, very busy, so I don't test myself)

Am 04.03.2014 23:03, schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
> Steven,
> If your file isn't confidential, could you please attach it to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-52 ?
> If you don't want to register, send the file to  tilman at snafu dot de.
> Tilman
>
> Am 04.03.2014 19:35, schrieb Steven M Burg:
>> How can the released version support JPEG files but not support DCT?
>> Isn't DCT the form of compression used in all JPGs?

>>> This looks like two problems:
>>> 1) Your file is broken
>>> 2) The released version does not support DCT.