pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Colors not rendered correctly when using the convertToImage method
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:53:52 GMT
Hi Etienne,

unfortunately attachments are not allowed on the mailing list so I would like to ask you to
upload the files to a public location. Could you also let us know which version of PDFBox
you are using?

With kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 21.03.2014 um 20:29 schrieb √Čtienne Landry <Elandry@coriumsoft.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having an issue when displaying some PDF documents, using the convertToImage
method. For the most part, the document's colors seem to be reversed (since they are black
and white documents, the background becomes black and the outline and text becomes white),
but some text isn't displayed, so I guess that particular text's color wasn't reversed, making
it invisible since it's black text on black background.

> I've seen that the issue PDFBOX-1223 is similar to mine, but I'm not sure it is the same
problem. Also, I have no clue what the Overprintcontrol feature mentioned in the issue is
or if its implementation has a chance of resolving my issue. I'm new to mailing lists, so
I'm not sure if attached files will sent correctly, nonetheless, I've attached a screenshot
of the document as displayed in Acrobat Reader and another one of the document as displayed
using the convertToImage method, as well as the document itself.