pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: Digital Signature information
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:13:27 GMT

Am 2014-03-25 14:01, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi Thomas,
Hi Maruan,

> maybe my feedback was not clear - it’s clear that this is in the spec.
> But in the PDFBox sources I couldn’t find this limitation.

ok I misunderstood your text.

You are right, I thought that the signature search is based on the type
entry, but it doesn't.

COSDocument#getSignatureFields(boolean onlyEmptyFields)" has only the
check for the FT entry. So we would need a example document which lead
to this error or at least a stacktrace.

Best regards
Thomas