pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From sketh24 <sket...@yahoo.com>
Subject RubberStampWithImage sample
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:03:36 GMT
I am attempting to execute the RubberStampWithImage.java sample using PDFBox 1.8.  Regardless
of the PDF or JPG I test with, I always receive the following message:

Mar 3, 2014 4:24:24 PM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.xobject.PDXObjectImage getColorSpace
INFO: About to return NULL from unhandled branch. filter = COSName{DCTDecode}

When opened in Acrobat, the resulting PDF file displays the message: "An error exists on this
page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly."

Could this be a problem with the JPG files I am using, a problem with the sample code, or
something else?