pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: 2 questions
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:57:25 GMT
Hi Julien,

for 1) that’s possible and supported - how was the document generated? DTP application?
for 2) PDFBox doesn’t enforce a PDF version. In general it supports all PDF files but it
doesn’t have full coverage of all features defined within certain PDF versions but it should
have a reasonable coverage. There is no documentation on coverage yet so I can’t guarantee
that a specific feature is supported. Is there something special you are looking for?

BR
Maruan Sahyoun