pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Bose, Nilanjan - New Delhi" <nb...@wiley.com>
Subject Image rotation check using PDFBOX (version 1.8.3)
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:26:45 GMT
Hi,
Please find my requirement as mentioned below:

"Need to check rotation angle of an Image embedded in a PDF.I am currently using PDFBOX 1.8.3
version."

I have checked and found currently there is no API which returns me the rotation matrix for
an image.
I did investigate PDGraphicsState.getCurrentTransformationMatrix(). This returns org.apache.pdfbox.util.Matrix.
This contains methods for extracting the scaling and translation matrices, but strangely,
it does not contain any method to get the rotation matrix.

Can anyone please tell me how to get rotation matrix for an image.

Thanks,
Nilanjan