pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Glenn.Hirs...@ozcap.com
Subject RE: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:41:28 GMT
We use PDFBox in conjunction with the ZXING open source library for
parsing QR Code images in our document processing application.
Essentially, this allows us to insert QR Code coversheets in batches of AP
invoices and scan the entirebatch to a single PDF file.  We then use
PDFBox to parse the scanned PDF File and break up the file into individual
files based on finding a QR Code.  The information in the QR Code is then
used to attach the document back into our accounting system and associate
it with the relevant payables voucher.

Dear PDFBox users,
we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF
applications. Do
you use it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main
application?
As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what
could be
done in that release. Your input will help us to better understand where
we
could put our focus.
Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a
volunteers effort we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if
you’d
like to help you’re always welcome to do so.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Maruan Sahyoun

The information contained in this message and any attachment(s) may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of
this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the message
from your computer.

Nothing contained in this message and/or any attachment(s) constitutes a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities.