pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <...@form-runner.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:33:46 GMT
We use it for reading PDF forms, presenting them to users for interactive fill-in using only
browsers (no Acrobat), and rendering the filled-in PDFs for download.

On Jan 6, 2014, at 4:31 AM, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:

> Dear PDFBox users,
>
> we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you
use it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main application?

> As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done
in that release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

> Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers
effort we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you’d like to help you’re
always welcome to do so.