pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 16:49:48 GMT

- Split a large document into multiple smaller documents based on a content
separator
- Lots of regular expression matching against the text of pages (see above)
- Place every-other page of a document onto a stationary page (merge)
- Extract & replace text within co-ordinates of a page
- Append pages to a document

Nothing particularly taxing..!