pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Vakhtang koroghlishvili <vakhtang.koroghlishv...@gmail.com>
Subject how to update COSDictionary?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:37:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm creating dictionary in the catalog.

*PDDocumentCatalog catalog = template.getDocumentCatalog();*
*COSDictionary dssDictionary=new COSDictionary();*
*dssDictionary.setItem(COSName.getPDFName("Certs"), cosCerts);;*
*catalogDictionary.setNeedToBeUpdate(true); *
*catalogDictionary.setItem(COSName.getPDFName("DSS"), dssDictionary);*

Ok. Everything works!

QUESTION1)

Now, Imagine that I need to update my dictionary. I can get this dictionary
like this:

COSBase dssCosBase =
catalogDictionary.getDictionaryObject(COSName.getPDFName("DSS"));

Ok, It conataint my certificates.
But how can I add another certificates to this? I did't find any method for
that.

QUESTION 2)
I can get COSBase  Dictionary but  can I get COSDictionary object?

I'm finding solution, how to update my

*COSDictionary.thanks*