pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Martin Minka <martin.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:50:37 GMT
Hello,
thank you for your hard work and that you share it with us.

We would like to use PDFBox to:
1. fill FDF forms
2. position new text withing existing PDF
3. create PDF documents from scratch
4. signing documents
5. Unfortunately because of the lack of UTF-8/Unicode support we have to
use pdfclown now.

Sincerely,
Martin