pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lachezar Dobrev <l.dob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:39:11 GMT
  Main use: extract images from PDFs created by scanner/fax.

2014/1/6 Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de>:
> Dear PDFBox users,
>
> we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you
use it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main application?

> As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done
in that release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

> Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers
effort we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you’d like to help you’re
always welcome to do so.