pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rich Wenger <rwen...@MIT.EDU>
Subject RE: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:59:17 GMT
We use PDFBox to extract text from PDFs for indexing, prior to loading them into DSpace.

Rich Wenger
E-Resource Systems Manager, MIT Libraries
rwenger@mit.edu
617-253-0035

-----Original Message-----
From: Maruan Sahyoun [mailto:sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 6:31 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases

Dear PDFBox users,

we'd love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you use it
for rendering, merging, creation ... - what is the main application?

As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done in that
release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers effort
we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you'd like to help you're always welcome
to do so.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Maruan Sahyoun