pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Simmons <simmons.phil...@conwaytruckload.com>
Subject RE: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:05:20 GMT
Modifying an existing PDF file

-----Original Message-----
From: Maruan Sahyoun [mailto:sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 5:31 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases

Dear PDFBox users,

we'd love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you use it
for rendering, merging, creation ... - what is the main application?

As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done in that
release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers effort
we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you'd like to help you're always welcome
to do so.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Maruan Sahyoun

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed and intended. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, retain, print, disclose, or distribute this message or its contents
to any other individual, for such actions may be unlawful. WARNING: We take certain precautions
to prevent viruses, but we are not responsible for loss or damage arising from the use of
this e-mail or attachments.