pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Document view rotated
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:39:58 GMT
Hello Arkady,

The PDF wasn't attached, maybe the list software deleted it. Unless
someone answered you privately, please submit a bug report to JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX
and attach that PDF and the bug description text you already wrote.

Make sure that you're using the latest version (1.8.3), or the
unreleased 2.0 version from svn.
https://pdfbox.apache.org/downloads.html
https://pdfbox.apache.org/downloads.html#scm

Tilman