pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Garbled / distorted fonts during PDF to image conversion on recent versions
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:30:09 GMT
Jon,

Please submit a bug report to JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX
and attach a PDF that has the problem, not just the image. The font
should be embedded unless the font is included in all OS.
I suspect this is a comeback of bug PDFBOX-1435. I wonder if your font
is a TT font.

If you can't attach the actual PDF, try to get the font and create a new
PDF (e.g. from WORD or Open Office) that has only that one glyph in
large size.

Tilman