pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Haferstroh <haferst...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:31:17 GMT
Hi,

I am using PDFBox in a JEE business application to merge multiple PDF
documents into one for easier downloading and printing. I would love to
have a streaming solution here (sending the result document to the
client while still merging), however I assume this is not possible due
to limitations of the PDF format.

Regards
Joern

Am 06.01.2014 12:31, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Dear PDFBox users,
>
> we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you
use it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main application?

> As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done
in that release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

> Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers
effort we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you’d like to help you’re
always welcome to do so.