pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From yuqiang <tanyuqi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 01:20:26 GMT
Hi,
We use it for generating searchable PDF, and writing annotations to PDF
files. we hope that can improve supporting for unicode.

于 2014/1/6 19:31, Maruan Sahyoun 写道:
> Dear PDFBox users,
>
> we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you
use it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main application?

> As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done
in that release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

> Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers
effort we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you’d like to help you’re
always welcome to do so.

--
Regards,
Tan YuQiang