pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Stärk" <jsta...@usegroup.de>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:32:20 GMT
Hi,

I use PDFbox in my open source accounting application
(http://www.gnuaccounting.org) to add and read metadata to pdf files created
with openoffice in order to support the doctag standard (http://www.doctag.org),
which puts invoice metadata in the XMP. I use noa-libre
(http://code.google.com/p/noa-libre/) to embed openoffice in Java but neither
UNO nor NOA allow a tight enough metadata control.

I would love to use PDFBox to support the electronic invoicing metadata standard
Zugferd (http://www.ferd-net.de/) as well which uses embedded XML files (and I
use PDFbox to "convert" a PDF/A1 to a PDF/A3) and which is why I highly
appreciate that Thomas Chojecki is currently working on allowing PDF/A3
compliant file attachments :-)

kind regards,
Jochen

Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> hat am 6. Januar 2014 um 12:31