pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject [SURVEY] PDFBox Uses Cases
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 11:31:08 GMT
Dear PDFBox users,

we’d love to hear from you how you are using PDFBox in your PDF applications. Do you use
it for rendering, merging, creation … - what is the main application?

As we are planning for PDFBox 2.0 there are already a lot of ideas what could be done in that
release. Your input will help us to better understand where we could put our focus.

Please understand that we will take your input seriously but as this is a volunteers effort
we can not commit to a certain functionality. And if you’d like to help you’re always
welcome to do so.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Maruan Sahyoun