pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ratheesh Narayanan <ratheeshnaraya...@outlook.com>
Subject Does PDFBox support HTML - PDF conversion?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:34:29 GMT
Hiya all,

I am evaluating couple of technologies/libraries which can convert my HTML content to a PDF.
I am done with my research on iText, YaHP and Apache FOP etc. and evaluated their pros and
cons. PDFBox was also there in my list but I heard from people that it doesn't support HTML-PDF
conversion. Is it true and are there any plans to incorporate this in the near future versions
of PDFBox? I would like to hear from PDFBox folks about this! 😊

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Reesh