pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: PDF sign and timestamp
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:20:21 GMT
Zitat von István Viczián <viczian.istvan@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
Hi István,

> If someone is interested, here is a working sample application for
> signing and timestamping (!!!) PDF with PDFBox:
Thanks for this example. It will certainly help the pdfbox community
doing such special task.

I would like to port your code to the pdfbox examples. So it will be
an official example for other pdfbox users. Did something from your
side speak against it?

> https://github.com/vicziani/jtechlog-signpdf/tree/master/jtechlog-signpdf-pdfbox/src/main/java/jtechlog/signpdf
>
> --
> Viczián István
Best regards
Thomas

PS:

> 2013/12/22 István Viczián <viczian.istvan@gmail.com>:
>> Only one problem left:
>> - My document is signed, but not certificated. How can I set the
>> certification level? (Equivalent to
>> appearance.setCertificationLevel(PdfSignatureAppearance.CERTIFIED_NO_CHANGES_ALLOWED);
>> in iText)

I don't figure this out at the moment. Maybe this setting need to be
done in the appearance dictionary.

Did you maybe have an example document created with iText that
containing such a property?