pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sera <news4s...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: bookmark.getDestination is null
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:47:30 GMT
PDDestinationNameTreeNode node = (PDDestinationNameTreeNode)
document.getDocumentCatalog().getStructureTreeRoot().getIDTree();

is this the right way to get to the treenode?

Am 31.10.2013, 11:28 Uhr, schrieb Gilad Denneboom
<gilad.denneboom@gmail.com>:

> If the destination is a PDNamedDestination object, you have to cast it to
> that class...
>

> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Sera <news4sera@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Do I have to cast Action to another type than ActionGoTo? I don't see a
>> function getNamedDestination() in the suggestions for my objects.
>>
>> Am 31.10.2013, 10:45 Uhr, schrieb Gilad Denneboom <
>> gilad.denneboom@gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Ah, so your bookmarks are not pointing to page locations directly, but
>>> Named Destinations. This makes things more complex. You can use
>>> getNamedDestination() to get the name of the ND the bookmark is
>>> pointing
>>> to. Of course, then you still need to write a function that looks up
>>> that
>>> specific ND in the tree (a PDDestinationNameTreeNode object) and then
>>> figures out to which page it's pointing to by its value.
>>>

>>> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Sera <news4sera@gmx.de> wrote:
>>>
>>>  when i make it toString() i get:

to fix this?