pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <kin...@newneeds.co.jp>
Subject print pdf with font embedded subset
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 03:14:00 GMT
Hello,

Can you please help me on the issue as below?

[Issue]
print PDF file witch has font embedded subset.

I am trying to use PDFBOX 1.8.2 to print PDF file.
When I use printJob.print() to print PDF file, I got the error like this:

  <2013/11/08 11:14:53 org.apache.pdfbox.filter.FlateFilter decode
   fatal: FlateFilter: stop reading corrupt stream due to a
DataFormatException>

And I checked the property of the PDF file and it's like below:

[Font]
  SimSun(embedded subset)
   type: TrueType(CID)
   enconding: Identity-H

Is it possible for PDFBOX 1.8.2 to print pdf properly?
what about PDFBOX 2.0?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Jin Gang