pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Amruthapuri Ramanujam <ramanujam....@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in inserting images in a textbox field
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 05:19:08 GMT
Hi Sir,

I am newbie for *PDFBOX*,In my project i had a requirement,to modify the
existing PDF with some fields.I am able to get all the Fields
in the pdf,but in one of the field it is basically a textbox,in that
textbox i ned to add a image.I am getting the problem,how to
get coordinates of that particular field,and how to insert using that
coordinates image into that specific position.

It is much more priority for me.Please help in these issue.

--
Best Regards

A.S.RAMANUJAM
+91-9573562144