pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preflight/Sandbox release
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:01:52 GMT
Hi Andreas,

thanks for the response. I apologize for the delay, I was only able to look
at the code in question just now.

The issue in [1] does appear to be what I am waiting for. I'm not sure if
there are other bug fixes in trunk which might affect my code - I had
tested against a fixed revision, 1497458, which I checked out some weeks
ago. I am hoping to use the classes in the preflight package to validate
via preflightDocument.validate(). In my hand-rolled tests against that
revision the validation appeared to be working correctly.

On Thursday I will be able to run some tests again and see what exactly is
missing in 1.8.2 which I might (kindly) beg to pull into 1.8.3. For the
time being, I have the go-ahead to work against a fixed revision if
necessary until changes are released.

Thanks again,
Patrick

[1] https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/PDFBOX-1564<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1564>