pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject determine the style / font / fontsize of a parsed string
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:18:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a sample to get the space used by a string.
Currently I've got some objects with the type COSString.
Also I need to determine the style / font / fontsize of a parsed
string.

Is there aslo a possibility to calculate the space used by some
text?

Thanks for your help and
Kind regards
Markus Sticker
Forschung und Entwicklung ZF Konzern/Research and Development ZF Group
Infrastruktur/Infrastructure (DTEP4)
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone  +49 7541 77-7644, Telefax/Fax  +49 7541 77-907644
Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com<mailto:Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dr. Stefan Sommer (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Konstantin Sauer,
J├╝rgen Holeksa, Michael Hankel, Wilhelm Rehm, Rolf Lutz
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of
Ulm HRB 630206