pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ionut Caruceriu <Ionut.Caruce...@tss-yonder.com>
Subject PDFBOX 2.0.0
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 06:51:29 GMT
Hello,

Can You please tell me when pdfbox 2.0.0 will be released, because I have the issue with printing
ArialMT font and I saw that it was fixed in 2.0.0 version.
Or at least can you please help me with a hotfix or something?

Thanks in advance.
I'm waiting for your response.
Regards,

Ionut Caruceriu
Developer
[Banner-mail-The-innovation-roadmap]<http://www.tss-yonder.com/vision>
E Ionut.Caruceriu@tss-yonder.com<mailto:ruxandra.moldovan@tss-yonder.com> l M +40 722268900
l W www.tss-yonder.com<http://www.tss-yonder.com/>
A Sos. Pacurari 138 | 700521 Iasi | Romania
RO_bestanden\image001.gif]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/yonder>
Disclaimer | The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
and/or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the material.Thank you.
consider the environment before printing this email