pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sagar Morakhia <SM0039...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject PDFBOX: Regarding replacing string from 1PDF to another PDF
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:16:30 GMT
HI,

I came across a code(attached) in pdfbox to replace a string from one pdf to another.

Currently I am working on a Fop to PDF conversion and now I have a requirement to replace
a specific word(say "ABC") with another word ("ABCDEF") for which I tried running the above
code.

When I tried running it on an FOP generated PDF(Specifically 2nd file) , it did not work.
The code was not able to read all the attributes properly for the FOP generated PDF file.
I also tried checking the PDF content using the PDFDebugger code, but was unable to read the
data properly for the FOP generated file

Please find attached the PDFs & their console output.

I would really appreciate if you help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Sagar Morakhia
+91-9930047878