pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Bailleul <gbm.baill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: is it possible PDF/A-2B validation using apache pdfbox
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:13:39 GMT
Hi Suman,

I am afraid preflight in pdfbox is limited to PDF/A-1B for the moment.

BR,

Guillaume
Hello sir,

        This is suman from India. I am searching for open source java
library for PDF/A-2B validation and conformance levels checking. I got from
the website pdfbox1.8.2 prelight for PDF/A-1b. but no where i found
for  PDF/A-2B.
could you please suggest me is there any pdfbox library is available for
PDF/A-2B.could you please reply me ASAP.
--
Thanks & Regards:
Suman Behara.

--