pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Buzzy Spain <bsp...@heartflow.com>
Subject Re: Images in pdf not the same RGB
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:03:54 GMT
The colorspace seems to be set to DeviceRGB everywhere that I can find.
 Anyone have tips for controlling the final colors more consistently?

The only thing I have found is PDF's support for embedding a transfer
function in the PDF (Does PDFBox support this?).  If I am understanding
this correctly, embedding a transfer function would tailor the PDF to some
specific output device (ie, a particular monitor).  I don't have that kind
of control over the viewing/printing environment for the PDFs being
generated so that probably won't work for me.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Buzzy