pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: How to convert a text to curve?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 06:39:45 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately I don't know of a processing lib handling that task. All the solutions I know
of are dealing with that topic when the PDF is originally created. There are some manual ways
e.g. using Acrobat or Illustrator.

BR

Maruan

in PDFBox. But you could e.g. set a permission in PDF to disallow text extraction http://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/encryption/AccessPermission.html

> BR
>
> Maruan Sahyoun
>
> Am 24.09.2013 um 17:10 schrieb daijun <16360969@qq.com>:
>
>> Dears,
>>

>> I want to convert a text in a pdf to a curve. i.e. convert a text such as "hello"
to a pen curve "hello"(change to token c) so that the text can not be copied.