pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Paik, Prasenjit" <Prasenjit.P...@netapp.com>
Subject Need help on text wrapping, page wrapping and anchor
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:21:25 GMT
Hi Team,

I have recently started using apache PDF box in my project to generate PDFs. In one of the
scenarios, I need to come up with  a PDF which has tables. The tables are dynamic in nature
in the sense that the rows will have data of varying length. The problems that I am facing
-

1.       Data crosses the boundary of the table. I need to somehow wrap the text in the cell.
Please provide me some ideas.

2.       The table itself crosses the boundary of the page. So if I need to continue the table
in the next page, what I need to do.

3.       I also need to display some hyperlink texts with Anchor. I need to know how I can
achieve that.

Please help me on these.

Warm Regards
Prasenjit