pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo Mello" <paulo.me...@portaldedocumentos.com.br>
Subject RES: RES: Problem with PDPixelMap getRGBImage - Something went wrong ... the pixelmap doesn't contain any data
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:24:25 GMT
Thank you Andreas
> PDDocument pdfDocument = PDDocument.loadNonSeq(is, null);
Its doesn't  work well.
I have 10000 pdf to convert to image and about 30% about of this pdf throws
this kind of exception.

I tried many types of exceptions similar on the internet but seems to have
no connection with the problem I'm having.
:(

Paulo Mello
paulo.mello@portaldedocumentos.com.br
Tel: (11) 5591-2100 – Ramal 110
Rua dos Íris, 150 - Mirandópolis - São Paulo - SP
CEP: 04049-040
www.portaldedocumentos.com.br